To purchase any print, hover over the image and click on "BUY PRINT"
About the prints
- Image sizes are approximate. Some images may be sized slightly differently.
- Prints are on archival quality inkjet paper.
- Metal prints infuse dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Colors are vibrant and the luminescence is breathtaking. Detail and resolution are unsurpassed. The metal prints are mounted onto a 3/4" inset frame, so that the print appears to hover in front of the wall. A beautiful modern option.
About the mats and frames
- All frames are custom made to order.
- Frames are made of poplar wood, a fast growing and sustainably harvested wood.
- The frame colors shown above are made using a water based stain and are the standard options. Colors may appear slightly different than you see on your screen. The wood darkens over time. The natural wood is a clear coat and the wood may vary in color but is generally a light golden brown.
- A bevel can be added to the inner and outer rim of your frame for no additional charge.
- All prints are double matted, archival quality/acid free, mounted on acid free foam board, paper backing, and hanging hardware is included.
Other frame wood species, materials, frame colors, and mat colors are available. If you would like to order anything different than the standard options please use the Contact Form or send a detailed email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like and example pictures of frame and/or mat colors if possible.