To purchase any print, hover over the image and click on "BUY PRINT"
*Buying prints may not work on all mobile devices. To purchase a print on your mobile device, please see the instructions at the bottom of this page.
About the prints
- Image sizes are approximate. Some images may be sized slightly differently.
- Prints are on archival quality inkjet paper.
- Metal prints infuse dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Colors are vibrant and the luminescence is breathtaking. Detail and resolution are unsurpassed. The metal prints are mounted onto a 3/4" inset frame, so that the print appears to hover in front of the wall. A beautiful modern option.
About the mats and frames
- All frames are custom made to order.
- Frames are made of poplar wood, a fast growing and sustainably harvested wood.
- The frame colors shown above are made using a water based stain and are the standard options. Colors may appear slightly different than you see on your screen. The wood darkens over time. The natural wood is a clear coat and the wood may vary in color but is generally a light golden brown.
- A bevel can be added to the inner and outer rim of your frame for no additional charge.
- All prints are double matted, archival quality/acid free, mounted on acid free foam board, paper backing, and hanging hardware is included.
Other print sizes, frame wood species, materials, frame colors, and mat colors are available. If you would like to order anything different than the standard options please use the Contact Form or send a detailed email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you would like and example pictures of frame and/or mat colors if possible.
Mobile Users - Buying prints
If you are having difficulty buying prints on your mobile device, the easiest option is to use a computer. If that's not an option for you then follow these steps.
Choose a print size and framing option, then choose a paper type, frame color, inner and outer mat color, and if you would like a custom bevel added.
Use the Contact Form or send an email to email@example.com with your choices. Once we have received your order, an invoice will be generated and you may pay by credit card or other payment options can be discussed.